- Did you move locations?
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Is my flight date and time guaranteed at booking?
- Will we be the only ones in the helicopter?
- Why do you ask for weight at check out?
- What languages are spoken?
- What is your cancellation policy for groups?
- Is it normal to tip the pilot?
- Is there a weight limit?
Yes, we are now located at the Atlantic Aviation Terminal at the Bob Hope Burbank Airport. Our Address is 10750 Sherman Way, Burbank, Ca 91505. 818-561-4838.
Cancellations require a minimum of 48 hours notice. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of your total cost will be charged on cancellations if the flight is canceled less than 48 hours in advance. Same day cancellation will be charged full rate.
No. An Orbic Air customer service representative will contact you to confirm date & time based on availability.
Unless you choose the "Private Helicopter" option at booking, you could be sharing the flight with other guests.
The pilot needs to know each passengers weight to calculate fuel needed for flight.
Cancellation policy for groups: A cancellation fee of equal to 50% of your total cost will be charged on cancellations if the group is canceled less than 2 weeks in advance. Same week cancellation will be charged full rate.